Under the direction of the Randolph Board of Health, the mission of the Randolph Health Department is to prevent disease and promote wellness in order to protect and improve the health and quality of life of its residents, visitors and workforce. This charge is carried out by the implementation of community health disease prevention and surveillance programs, public health education outreach and empowerment programs, environmental health permit and code enforcement inspection activities and public health emergency planning efforts conducted locally and as a region.
Medical Reserve Corps
Join the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)! The SHAR-MRC serves Stoughton, Holbrook, Avon, and Randolph. They use medical and non-medical staff to assist at emergency shelters (related to storms and power outages, etc.), public events, conduct public education on health and wellness and disaster preparedness, and yes, help out during public health emergencies such as coronavirus.
They do not have a minimum time commitment. You can volunteer as much or as little as you want. At this time, our training is done online to limit exposure to Coronavirus. The time to register and get training is now! Send a text with your name to 781-885-4366 or email the SHAR-MRC.
- A- Tobacco Sales Permit Application (PDF)
- B- Swimming Pool Permit Application (PDF)
- C- Solid Waste- Infectious Waste- Hazardous Waste- Dumpster Permit Application (PDF)
- D- Septage Waste- Grease Waste- Offal Waste Permit Application (PDF)
- E- Ground Water Well Permit Application (PDF)
- F- Tanning Establishment Permit Application (PDF)
- G- Keeping of Chickens (Hens) Permit Application (PDF)
- H- Abandoned Property Registration (PDF)
- I- Pre- Demolition Pre -Renovation Checklist Randolph (PDF)
- J- Local Regulations, Randolph BOH (PDF)
- K- Randolph BOH FEES (PDF)
- Tick Fact Sheet (PDF)