Permit Center

Many types of construction and renovations require permits from Inspectional Services, Engineering and/or Planning.   Particular business uses may require permits from the Department of Public Health and/or Fire Department. Land disturbance may require review for stormwater management.  Any exterior construction work will require review if there are wetlands in the vicinity.  Research your business type, zoning district, location of wetlands and more through the Town's interactive mapping system to understand the requirements before you begin any work.

 Permits from Inspectional Services are requested and issued online through PERMITEYES from any computer.

You may learn more about specific permit requirements through the links below