A license is required for any one-day event where beer, wine or alcohol will be served. Applications and all required documents must be submitted no less than 7 days prior to an event.
Licensing Board One-Day Liquor License Requirements
- Applicants must fill out and submit a One Day Liquor License application and the required fee ($50) 7 days prior to the event to the Licensing Board Clerk. Applications received after the 7-day period will not be accepted. Checks should be made payable to the Town of Randolph.
- A Bartending Service must be used for all requests. A copy of an alcohol server certification for all servers must be attached to the application.
- A liquor liability insurance policy in the amount of $1,000,000 naming the Town of Randolph, 41 South Main Street, Randolph, MA 02368 as an additional insured for the date of the event must be submitted with the application.
- One Day Liquor License requests must purchase alcoholic beverages from a licensed supplier. Alcoholic beverages cannot be purchased from a package store and donations of alcoholic beverages cannot be used.
- One Day Licenses cannot be granted to:
- any person for more than a total of 30 days per calendar year,
- any person that has an on-premises license application pending before it,
- any premise that has an alcoholic beverages license.
Email the clerk of the licensing board for additional information.