Forms & Applications

DocumentWhen Required
Sign PermitFor any new, altered, replacement or repaired signs
Special PermitsLand uses requiring a special permit by Planning Board including Inlaw Apartments and Two Family residences
Site Plan & Design ReviewAny modification which affects the exterior appearance of a non-residential structure or site
RezoningRequest to change the zoning designation for any parcel or property
Permit MatrixSpecified permits required for various types of projects

Subdivision Forms

DocumentWhen Required
Form AApproval not Required
Form BPreliminary Subdivision
Form DCovenant for Approval Subdivision
Form ERelease of Covenant

Zoning Board of Appeals

DocumentWhen Required
ZBA ApplicationZoning Board of Appeals Application