The Planning Department consists of a five member appointed board and a Planning Director. It's goal is to balance social, environmental and economic interests to ensure an orderly and sustainable future for the Town.
The Planning Board is responsible for:
- Developing and adopting a Master Plan and official map for the Town
- Regulating the subdivision of land within Randolph
- Review and recommendation of amendments to the Randolph Zoning Bylaws for consideration by the Town Council
- Reviewing applications for Site Plan and Design Review for non-residential parcels
- Serving as the special permit granting authority for the Town for specific land uses
- Providing review/advice on other municipal land use regulations