The Randolph Cultural Council is a local agency supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council that provides grant funding to support programs that promote the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences to benefit the Randolph community.
The Council supports many forms of culture, including heritage and natural history, performing and visual arts, participatory and experimental events. Our funding priorities are to support Randolph-based artists, performers, and venues although others may apply and we are especially interested in proposals that enhance the local economy, add value to existing initiatives, and that reach the broadest possible audience. Organizations or individuals that have received funding for two years in a row will receive lower priority during the review process. Requests for retroactive funding may be considered but will receive lower priority during the review process.
The Council's funding priorities are based upon input from the local community. Priority is given to programs that:
- Have a secured date and a Randolph venue
- Have demonstrable support from a Randolph sponsor
- Engage Randolph based artists
- Impact a significant or large part of the Randolph community
- Provide new ideas, creativity and interactive programs for a diverse community (not a repeat program)
- Require zero to low admission/participation costs
|Michelle Tyler||President||(781) 961-0936|