A license is required for any one-day event where beer, wine or alcohol will be served. Applications and all required docments must be submitted NO LESS than 7 days prior to an event.
ONE-DAY LIQUOR LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
1. Applicants must fill out and submit a One Day Liquor License application and the required fee ($50.00) 7 days prior to the event to the Licensing Board Clerk. Applications received after the 7 day period will not be accepted. Checks should be made payable to the Town of Randolph.
2. A Bartending Service must be used for all requests. A copy of an alcohol server certification for all servers must be attached to the application.
3. A liquor liability insurance policy in the amount of $1,000,000 naming the Town of Randolph, 41 South Main Street, Randolph, MA 02368 as an additional insured for the date of the event must be submitted with the application.
4. One Day Liquor License requests must purchase alcoholic beverages from a licensed supplier. Alcoholic beverages CANNOT be purchased from a package store and donations of alcoholic beverages CANNOT be used.
5. One Day Licenses cannot be granted to:
a. any person for more than a total of 30 days per calendar year,
b. to any person that has an on premises license application pending before it,
c. any premise that has an alcoholic beverages license.
Contact the clerk of the licensing board for additional information.