Town Hall will be closed to the general public starting Tuesday, March 17th. Town Manager, Brian P. Howard urges residents to conduct business on-line, by mail or the DROP BOX in front of Town Hall – pay your tax bill, water bill, register for Summer camp, apply for a building permit, and more. Town Hall staff will be available by phone and email during regular operating hours. Because some town business cannot be conducted online, you may schedule an appointment when necessary. Please call the individual departments for more information.
Town Hall Phone Numbers:
• Assessors: 781-961-0906
• Building Division: 781-961-0921
• Elder Affairs: 781-961-0930
• Planning & Community Development: 781-961-0936
• Public Works: 781-961-0940
• Recreation and Community Center: 781-961-0930
• Turner Free Public Library: 781-961-0932
• Town Clerk: 781-961-0900
• Treasurer/Collector: 781-961-0913
• Veterans Services: 781-961-0930 x111
For the most up-to-date information, please click here.