There are two ways you can do it. Remember, you need to be registered for the Blue Devil Dashers team on RunSignUp in order to submit your miles.
- 1st way — It can be done through the RunSignUp results page for Beat the Bay State, which can be found on the top bar of the registration site.
- Click RESULTS on the top bar of the registration site
- Select the orange “Submit Virtual Results” button at the top of the RESULTS page
- Search for your name
- Clicking the “Log Activities” button and enter the run/walk miles you want to log
- This is also the best way to do it if one family member is logging miles for multiple people. (If you can’t find your name through the search, you may not be registered for the event yet.)
- 2nd way — If you are logged in to RunSignUp with the same info you used to sign up for Beat the Bay State, you can go to your profile: https://runsignup.com/Profile
Scroll down to the event for Beat the Bay State, click “Submit Virtual Results.” You will be able to submit miles you’ve covered by walking or running on the next screen. Please note that the form fields will not appear until November 1st, since miles must be done between Nov 1st and Nov 30th. The submission form will remain open until December 1st at 12PM Eastern so you can log your final totals for the month of November.
You can log your miles daily, every few days, weekly – it is up to you. Remember, as each member of your team logs miles, your team will move along a mapped route. We’ll also be sending weekly reminders via email and daily reminders to the Facebook group (see below) to have people log their activity. You do not need to have MapMyRun, Strava, or a GPS watch.