Complete the request for permit online with PERMITEYES. Note that some projects may require reivew or approval by multiple departments prior to receiving a permit.
The following work is exempt from permits:
- One-story detached accessory buildings used as tool or storage sheds, playhouses and similar uses, provided it does not exceed 120 square feet - and is not located in/near a wetland;
- Fences six (6) feet in height or less (additional guidelines apply for front yards and corner lots);
- Retaining walls which retain less than four (4) feet of unbalanced fill;
- Ordinary repairs;
- Greenhouses covered exclusively with plastic intended for agricultural use;
- Painting, papering, tiling, cabinets, counter tops, and similar finish work;
- Swings and other playground equipment.