How do I get a certified abutters list?

Upload file: 

An abutters list is needed whenever public hearings require individual notice to interested parties. The notice must be sent by mail to abutters and owners of land nearby. Each Town board, commission or agency has requirements that differ dependent upon the specific petition.  Please contact the administrator for the specific board/commission to confirm requirements.

The Town of Randolph requires that all abutters lists generated from our Online GIS mapping system for legal notification purposes be certified by the Office of the Assessor located at Town Hall, 41 South Main Street first floor. A list of abutters may be generated using the Town's GIS mapping system following these instructions.