How Can I Appeal?

Appeals of decisions under the Wetlands Protection Act (called a Request for a Superseding Order of Conditions) must be made to the Department of Environmental Protection within 10 days using forms supplied by the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). Appeals may be made by the Applicant, an abutter, 10 residents of the community, or the Department of Environmental Protection. For more information, please visit

Show All Answers

1. Who Is Notified of a Wetlands Project?
2. How Can I Find Out More About What is Proposed?
3. What Should I Expect at the Public Hearing?
4. What Issues Does the Commission Consider?
5. How Do I Present Testimony at a Public Hearing?
6. How Can I Make My Concerns Known if I Cannot Attend?
7. What Happens After the Hearing?
8. Will I Be Notified of the Decision?
9. How Can I Appeal?