The MBTA will hold a series of public meetings in March to receive feedback from riders and the public regarding changes the T would like to make to two important Title VI policies: The complete list of proposed changes is available at mbta.com/draftpolicies.
· First, the MBTA is proposing updates to its Disparate Impact and Disproportionate Burden Policy (“DI/DB Policy”), which sets the parameters around when and how the MBTA conducts a fare or service equity analysis.
· The MBTA is also proposing updates to its Public Engagement Plan (“PEP”) to include an expansion of the T’s virtual public engagement strategies and more.
· Riders are asked to submit their feedback by email, phone, or mail through Friday, April 14, 2023, and may attend any of the following public meetings taking place in March where feedback will be collected:
· Tuesday, March 21, 2023, at 6 PM (Hybrid)
§ This virtual and in-person public meeting will take place via Zoom and in person at the State Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston. Chinese and Spanish interpreters, American Sign Language interpreter and CART will be provided at this meeting.
· Wednesday, March 22, 2023, at 6 PM (In person)
§ This in-person public meeting will take place at QARI, 275 Hancock St, Suite 202, Quincy. A Chinese interpreter will be provided at this meeting.
· Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 6 PM (In person)
§ This in-person public meeting will take place at La Colaborativa, 318 Broadway, Chelsea. A Spanish interpreter will be provided at this meeting.
Accessibility accommodations and additional language services can be provided upon request, as available. Please email the public engagement team at: email@example.com to assist you.
MBTA- Flyer- English
MBTA-Pou plis enfòmasyon an kreyòl ayisyen
MBTA- Para mais informações em português
MBTA- Para más información en español
MBTA- Ðể biết thêm thông tin bằng tiếng Việt