Clerk / Registrar
Campaign Finance Deadlines
- Friday, January 20, 2023, until 5 pm. Year-End Report.
The office of the Town Clerk and Registrar strives to be a vital part of local government. We are committed to serving as the link between residents, businesses, local governing bodies, and agencies of government at all levels; maintaining and preserving public records, and acting in the best interest of the community by providing innovative, efficient, quality customer service. We are committed to upholding the integrity of the Town's democratic process. We respect the right to vote as a fundamental civil right and will ensure that all elections are conducted in a fair and open manner, providing equal access to all residents.
- Special Permit filings and appeals
- Filing of all Doing Business As (DBA) and Business Certificates/Home Occupations
- Certify all Town Council expenditures, zoning, and general bylaws
- Local Election Official for all federal, state, and local elections
- Certify all borrowings and bond notes
- Voter Registration - new, party change, address change, and removal
- Vital Records - births, deaths, and marriages
- Annual town census, street list books
- Application of open meeting law, public records, and state ethics test
- Filing of all ZBA and Planning Board Applicants
- Issue state licenses: Raffle/Bazaar Permits, Las Vegas Night Permits
- Issue town licenses: Dog licenses and fuel storage permits
- Records attest to and certify all official actions of the Town.